Friday, September 23, 2005

Sweat Bands and Leg Warmers

Cool Thing About New York City # 5,360: www.ricetoriches.com Danny and I went there last night for dessert and it is FABULOUS. Rice pudding has always been one of those foods that I could either take or leave, but this stuff is GOOD. I got two flavors – Chocolate Chip and Sex, Drugs, and Rocky Road. Go there. Go now!

Let’s see, I have rejoined Netflix, one of the top 5 best things in the entire world. We watched Born Into Brothels last night, and it was very moving. I’ve got the 3rd disc in the series of Dead Like Me coming tomorrow, so I’ll be getting my Netflix on this weekend for sure.

In about 20 minutes, I will hopefully be getting a membership at Bally’s (I refuse to call it by its full name, “Bally’s Total Fitness” because it is lame…much like calling Ross, “Ross – Dress For Less.” Lame.). It is from this day forward that I will embark on my goal to be all “in shape” and shit. I can’t wait. Danny is coming with me and hopefully he can use his big muscles to convince them to give me a good deal.

Doing all sorts of fun stuff this weekend, so I’ll fill you in, dear blog, when I return.

Adios!