Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Blogitude

What’s that? I’m sorry; I couldn’t hear you just then. Did you say you wish you were also going skiing in Vermont this weekend? That’s right bitches! I’m going to get my ski bunny on at Mt. Snow this weekend. I pulled off a last minute miracle and was able to get several people to cover my arduous, tedious and perilous tutoring shift this weekend so I could go.

Also, I am finally (finally!) selling my little Honda Civic. Once I have found a buyer and rid myself of this large hunk of metal that has been sucking money out of my bank account, a whole new world will open up to me. This world includes: being able to go grocery shopping at Whole Foods and not at the ghetto C-Town grocery store, purchasing at least one more pair of Lucky jeans from their store in SoHo (best jeans in the whole wide world), paying off the same credit card debt I’ve had for 5 years (even though I clipped my card 3 years ago), going to Colorado to visit my Latvian BFF Eriks, and just generally enjoying New York City the way it was meant to be enjoyed. Damn skippy.

What else? Oh, so I have a readers poll for you guys (all 3 of you). What is the best name for the beagle puppy I will someday get:

Bleecker

Or

Ludlow